You are viewing the article How to make simple delicious steamed tapioca cake at home at Creativekindercare.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Tapioca cake, also known as kuih bingka or binka ubi, is a delightful Malaysian delicacy that is loved for its soft and chewy texture. Made with a few basic ingredients, this simple and delicious steamed cake can be easily prepared at home. Whether you are a novice or an experienced cook, this guide will take you through step-by-step instructions to create a mouthwatering tapioca cake that will impress your family and friends. From sourcing the tapioca to achieving the perfect consistency, get ready to embark on a culinary adventure and learn how to make a homemade steamed tapioca cake that will tantalize your taste buds.
60 Minutes Processing
45 minutes For
In this hot summer, what’s better than enjoying smooth, delicious tapioca cake, right? So today, Creativekindercare.edu.vn and you will learn how to make steamed tapioca cake right away.
Steamed cassava cake ingredients
- 3kg tapioca
- 300g green beans without skin
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 400ml coconut milk
- Sugar, vanilla powder
– To choose good tapioca, you should choose fresh, stout tubers with a straight shape with thin skin. You can use your fingernail to gently scrape the potato skin, if the inside is light pink, choose because these are newly dug potatoes, so they are more delicious.
– You need to avoid buying cassava that is calloused, moldy, sprouted and has many dark spots on the body because this type is not good quality, easy to cause poisoning to the body when eaten.
See also: How to make cassava cake
How to make steamed tapioca cake
Step 1Prepare and grate tapioca
After buying cassava, you wash, peel and cut into 5-7cm pieces . Then soak the potatoes for at least 4 hours or overnight with clean water to remove toxins and acrid taste.
Next, you take it out and use a grater to grate the tapioca . Then, put the grated tapioca on a towel (or thin cloth), then squeeze out all the water in the tapioca. Finally, put the squeezed tapioca into a bowl.
You leave the tapioca juice for 15 minutes for the tapioca starch to settle to the bottom, then take that starch to mix the cake to make the cake more delicious.
Step 2Prepare and steam green beans
Wash green beans, soak in water for about 3-4 hours . Next, put the green beans in a steamer for about 15-20 minutes until soft, then remove to a bowl to cool.
Step 3Mix tapioca flour
Put the bowl of squeezed tapioca with soft cooked green beans and starch in a large bowl . Then, you add ½ teaspoon of salt, 2 tubes of vanilla, 1 cup of condensed milk, 300g of sugar, 400ml of coconut milk and mix well.
Step 4Steamed tapioca cake
Before steaming the cake, line the tray with some banana leaves and brush the leaves with cooking oil. Then, slowly pour in the mixed tapioca flour, spreading it evenly to make the finished product more beautiful.
Next, you boil a pot of water and then let the steamer steam for 30 minutes until the cake is soft and turns golden.
Steamed cassava cake has an eye-catching golden color, smooth cake core mixed with the fatty taste of green beans will surely make you eat forever. Let’s quickly go to the kitchen and make this cake for the whole family to enjoy.
See more: How to make baked cassava cake
Above are the sharing of Creativekindercare.edu.vn on how to make delicious steamed tapioca cake. Hopefully with the above recipe you will be able to complete this simple cake at home.
In conclusion, making a simple and delicious steamed tapioca cake at home is not only convenient but also satisfying. By following a few basic steps and using readily available ingredients, anyone can create this delightful and unique dessert. The combination of tapioca pearls, coconut milk, and sugar creates a creamy and aromatic cake that is perfect for any occasion. Whether enjoyed on its own or with a cup of tea or coffee, this homemade steamed tapioca cake is sure to impress family and friends. So, next time you are craving a sweet treat, why not give this recipe a try and experience the joys of creating a delicious dish in the comfort of your own home.
Thank you for reading this post How to make simple delicious steamed tapioca cake at home at Creativekindercare.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Easy steamed tapioca cake recipe”
2. “Delicious steamed tapioca cake step-by-step guide”
3. “Quick tapioca cake recipe for beginners”
4. “Homemade steamed tapioca cake with coconut flavor”
5. “Traditional tapioca cake recipe with simple ingredients”
6. “Steamed tapioca cake variations and flavor ideas”
7. “Tips for making a soft and moist tapioca cake at home”
8. “Steamed tapioca cake without eggs recipe”
9. “Gluten-free steamed tapioca cake recipe”
10. “Best cooking techniques for perfect steamed tapioca cake”