You are viewing the article How to make delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet, Chinese standard at Creativekindercare.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Sichuan cuisine, known for its bold and fiery flavors, has captivated the taste buds of food enthusiasts around the world. Among its renowned dishes, Sichuan chicken feet stand out as a true delicacy. Loved for its succulent texture and lingering spiciness, this Chinese standard has become a favorite in dim sum restaurants and home kitchens alike. If you are ready to embark on a culinary adventure and recreate this delectable dish in the comfort of your own home, join us as we dive into the secrets and techniques to make delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet, meeting the high standards set by the Chinese culinary tradition. From sourcing the finest ingredients to mastering the intricate flavors, we will guide you step by step so that you can wow your guests or indulge in this tantalizing dish all by yourself. Get ready to discover the magic of Sichuan cuisine and prepare to enjoy a true flavor explosion like no other.
15 Minutes Processing
25 Minutes For
Szechuan chicken feet are a Chinese dish that has been loved by many people in recent times. In today’s article, Creativekindercare.edu.vn will tell you how to make spicy Sichuan chicken feet very simply but with Chinese taste.
Ingredients for Sichuan Spicy Chicken Legs
- 700g chicken feet
- 300g tapioca flour
- 50g cinnamon
- 3g anise
- 2 liters of fresh coconut water
- 1 lemon
- Seasoning: Salt, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, satay, roasted sesame, minced garlic, cooking oil
- Utensils: Pots, pans, chopsticks, forks,…
Tips to choose fresh chicken feet
– Should choose chicken feet with natural pink and white color, the inner bones are still red, the toes point inward because they are delicious chicken feet.
– Fresh chicken feet will clearly see wrinkles on the skin, the skin is firm, elastic and not wet.
– Chicken feet with pale skin, soft, scratched, viscous and no longer flexible leg joints are chicken feet that have been left for a long time.
– Absolutely do not choose to buy chicken feet with swollen skin and no wrinkles, toes spread wide because they have been pumped with water, not eating well.
Where to buy cinnamon and star anise : You can buy these 2 ingredients at grocery stores, supermarket systems or on e-commerce sites.
How to make Sichuan Spicy Chicken Legs
Step 1Prepare chicken feet
After buying chicken feet, you wash them with water, cut off the nails and put them in a bowl.
Next, you add 1 tablespoon of salt to the chicken feet and squeeze one more lemon , then proceed to squeeze and rub the chicken feet for about 10-15 minutes to eliminate the fishy smell and make the chicken legs whiter.
After the chicken feet are fishy, you wash them with clean water several times and let them dry.
Step 2Boiled chicken feet
You put in the pot 50g cinnamon, 3g star anise, 2 liters of fresh coconut water and cleaned chicken feet , then put the pot on the stove to boil. When the coconut water boils, you boil the chicken legs for about 3 minutes, then take them out and drain.
Step 3Fried chicken feet
First, you mix the chicken feet with 300g of tapioca flour so that the chicken feet are evenly powdered. Then, you put the oil in the pan and put it on the stove. When the oil is hot, put the chicken feet in and fry them until they are golden, then take them out.
Step 4Put the chicken feet in the sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan and then add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
Next, you add to the pan 4 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon satay and stir well to blend the spices together.
When the sauce boils slightly, add the chicken feet and stir-fry together. Stir with your hands until the chicken legs absorb the sauce and the sauce thickens, then add 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds . Continue to stir for about 1 more minute, then turn off the stove.
You put the chicken feet on a plate and you have delicious Sichuan spicy chicken feet. Chicken feet are covered with sauce and have a very eye-catching color. Chicken feet are both soft and crispy, spicy and very flavorful.
So the addictive spicy Sichuan chicken feet is complete. Creativekindercare.edu.vn hopes you will successfully make this delicious dish for your family and friends!
In conclusion, making delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet according to the Chinese standard is an intricate process that requires attention to detail and a well-balanced combination of spices and flavors. By following the step-by-step guide outlined in this article, one can recreate the authentic taste and texture of this popular Sichuan dish. From preparing the chicken feet and marinating them to boiling, frying, and simmering in a fragrant sauce, each stage contributes to the final result. The key to achieving the perfect balance of spiciness, numbing effect, and savory notes lies in the precise measurement and selection of Chinese spices such as Sichuan peppercorns, chili bean paste, and black vinegar. While this recipe may take time and effort, the rewarding outcome of deliciously spicy Sichuan chicken feet is well worth it. So, if you are a fan of bold and flavorful cuisine, seize this opportunity to explore the wonders of Sichuan cooking and indulge yourself in a finger-licking experience that perfectly represents the Chinese gastronomic tradition.
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious spicy Sichuan chicken feet, Chinese standard at Creativekindercare.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Authentic recipe for spicy Sichuan chicken feet”
2. “Step-by-step guide to making Chinese-style chicken feet with Sichuan spices”
3. “Traditional Sichuan chicken feet recipe with a spicy twist”
4. “Secrets for achieving the perfect texture in Sichuan chicken feet”
5. “Delicious Sichuan chicken feet recipe with recommended Chinese ingredients”
6. “Tips for selecting the best quality chicken feet for this dish”
7. “How to make spicy Sichuan chicken feet that rival restaurant quality”
8. “Common mistakes to avoid when cooking spicy Sichuan chicken feet”
9. “Authentic Sichuan spices to use for an authentic flavor profile in chicken feet”
10. “Variations and customizations to the traditional Sichuan chicken feet recipe”