You are viewing the article How to dry beef simply with an oil-free fryer at Creativekindercare.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
In the world of culinary innovation, finding alternative cooking methods that retain the natural flavors and textures of our favorite dishes can be quite a rewarding endeavor. When it comes to drying beef, one such method has gained considerable popularity recently – using an oil-free fryer. This revolutionary appliance offers a simple and efficient way to dry beef without the need for excessive oil or fats. In this guide, we will explore the step-by-step process of drying beef using an oil-free fryer, resulting in deliciously tender and flavorful meat that is sure to elevate your culinary creations. So, if you’re ready to unlock a new way of preparing dried beef, join us as we delve into the world of oil-free fryers and discover an innovative method to achieve gourmet results at home.
20 Minutes Processing
45 minutes For
On Tet days, beef jerky is one of the indispensable dishes because of its delicious salty and spicy taste. Instead of buying from outside, which will not be hygienic and sometimes not to your taste, now let’s work with Creativekindercare.edu.vn to work at home!
Beef drying ingredients
- 500g beef
- 4 lemongrass plants
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 horny chili
- Spices: Sugar , oyster sauce , fish sauce , salt , five spice powder , turmeric powder , chili powder .
– To choose good beef, you should choose beef with bright red color, white or slightly yellow fat and small grain.
– For this dish, you should choose the beef tenderloin part! Because this part will have more lean meat, less fat, when processed, it will cook faster and softer.
How to dry beef
Step 1Process materials
First, you wash the beef with water and then drain. Then cut the meat into thin slices.
Lemongrass, ginger, and chili peppers are thinly sliced and then put in a blender and pureed with peeled garlic.
Note: You only grind dry ingredients, no need to add water.
Step 2Marinated beef
In a bowl of beef, the mixture of ginger, chili, garlic, lemongrass has been pureed, 10g of five spice powder, 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder, 3 teaspoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of chili powder, 4 teaspoons of oyster sauce and mix. really evenly.
After you have mixed the ingredients, cover the beef bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Pro tip: If you let the beef marinate overnight, the finished product will taste even better.
Step 3Drying beef in an oil-free fryer
You need to preheat the air fryer to 140 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes. Next, you take out the beef and put each piece in the tray of the air fryer, dry the meat at 140 – 160 degrees Celsius for 40-45 minutes.
After drying, you can take the dried beef to a plate and enjoy it right away.
– You don’t stack beef on top of each other.
– Every 10 minutes , you can turn the meat back to cook evenly.
So you have finished delicious beef jerky with a simple recipe at home. The piece of beef is evenly dried but still retains the softness inside, which will make you feel the sweet and salty taste mixed with a little spicy and delicious. You should squeeze more lemon on dried beef to increase the deliciousness.
See more: 5 ways to make delicious and simple barbecue with an oil-free fryer at home
Creativekindercare.edu.vn hopes that with the simple way to dry beef with the above oil-free fryer, you can make it yourself at home. Show off your finished product right away with Creativekindercare.edu.vn!
In conclusion, drying beef simply with an oil-free fryer is a convenient and healthy method for preserving and enjoying this delicious meat. By following the steps of marinating, seasoning, and air frying, one can achieve perfectly dried beef without the need for excessive oil or deep-frying. The oil-free fryer not only removes the unnecessary fat and calories but also allows for a faster and more efficient drying process. This method allows individuals to enjoy the taste and texture of dried beef in a simpler and healthier way. So, whether for snacking, incorporating into a recipe, or for future use, using an oil-free fryer is a great option to dry beef effectively and with minimal effort.
Thank you for reading this post How to dry beef simply with an oil-free fryer at Creativekindercare.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Oil-free fryer beef drying methods”
2. “Step-by-step guide: drying beef with an oil-free fryer”
3. “Tips for drying beef using an oil-free fryer”
4. “Oil-free fryer beef drying techniques”
5. “How to prep beef for drying in an oil-free fryer”
6. “Best cuts of beef for drying in an oil-free fryer”
7. “How long does it take to dry beef with an oil-free fryer?”
8. “Seasoning options for dried beef made with an oil-free fryer”
9. “Storing and preserving dried beef from an oil-free fryer”
10. “Alternative uses for oil-free fryer dried beef”